Monday, May 7, 2007

Tags, Feeds, Oh My!

If you're subscribed to my feed, you probably got a barrage of old posts this weekend. That's because I went over all my posts and did a sanity check on the tags. In particular I added the inverse of the "game" tag: "notgame". There are a number of people who have told me that they like the blog but can't make heads or tails of the gaming stuff. And as far as I can tell you can't get a link to posts without a particular tag, so I figured a special tag would have to do. From what I can tell you can't seem to get a feed on a filtered view of the blog, but I guess that's the price you pay. You'll just have to ping this page manually.

I also added a tags list in the sidebar to the right. It's kinda low tech; I'll have to do some research to figure out how to add a Flickr-style tag view.

No comments:

Post a Comment