Monday, March 5, 2007

At last she is mine

It's been a long time coming, but at last I now have a Wii of my very own. I never knew exactly how the moment was going to come. Apparently waiting in line opening day wasn't meant to be, nor was randomly calling every game store in a 20 mile radius every couple of days. I never would have suspected that my Wii would arrive via my friend OBsIV. But I'm eternally grateful to that one, as should be any of my other friends who might had grown sick of my daily pining.

There are a lot of games on my list to try out. But I decided to keep it simple at first and focus on multiplayer-friendly games that demonstrated the power of the Wiimote. Namely, Wii Sports and Warioware. So right now there's a lot of jumping around like a crazy person going on in my living room.

What's up next? Well it's a long list. Zelda, Trauma Center, Monkey Ball, Rayman, Wii Play... and that isn't counting the upcoming titles like Smash Brothers, Metroid, and Mario.

No comments:

Post a Comment